Data-law.ie is run by solicitor Shona Madden, providing legal advice on compliance with GDPR.
We provide a full range of services to ensure your organisation complies with the new data protection requirements.
Data Law has changed recently, by GDPR which was enacted in Ireland under the Data Protection Act 2018. This legislation is wide reaching and organisations should be aware of and comply with their obligations.
We can help you with;
- Data Inventory
- Privacy Statements For Websites And Employees
- Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Subject Access Requests
- Data Controller Contracts
- Data Processor Contracts
- Outsourced Data Protection Officer
- Data Law Litigation https://data-law.ie/
(Added: Sat Aug 25 2018 Hits: 3 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0)
Rate ItReview ItData-Law Ireland - GDPR Consultant & Data Protection Officer Services